About this course
This course is designed to help students understand the current practices of information and system security technology. It will teach them how to protect digital components, networks, data, and computer systems from unauthorized digital access. Moreover, the course will equip students with the necessary skills to succeed in the real-world cyber security job market.
This course will provide students with key learnings and understanding of:
- Cyber security, and the implications of its inadequacy
- Threat models and the effects of malicious software
- Common types of testing in cyber security
- Legislation surrounding cyber security.
This course leads to further development and career opportunities as:
A Junior Security Software Developer
A Junior Cyber Security Analyst
A Junior Penetration Tester
A Junior Cyber Network Engineer
- Live in Liverpool or surrounding area
- Living in the UK for a minimum of 3 years
- You must be over 19